11/06/2008

Ugh

I just don't have a lot of time to post like I used to.

It sucks, because I need to talk about improv...you know what I'm talking about. You just have to vent about things sometimes, especially when you are passionate about it. And that's what this blog is all about. Me talking about improv in my life. I have got to get back into this soon...for my own sake.

Anyway, Rehearsal Tuesday was distracting because there was some election going on or something. We ended up stopping early and some of us went to McCoy's to join a watch party.

The watch party was a lot of fun to be a part of. It was just such a historic night for America. Enough said.

This Saturday John and I will be doing our 2 man show "Dictionary Soup" without any rehearsal at all...we'll see how that goes...we are both still very positive about it because I trust him completely to play and have fun.

Other than that, holidays, school, and work are starting to take over all of the free time I had to give to improv...everything will smooth out soon.

No comments: