10/29/2008

Just a quick little note

This is still kind of unofficial, but here you go anyway.

I am working for Afentra's Big Fat Morning Buzz on 96.5 the buzz.

I have been on-air a few times this week, but mainly I am Afentra's and Jeriney's Bitch.

I am helping them produce the show, while also learning how to produce the show.

This doesn't have much to do with improv, but improv definitely helped me get the job...so thanks improv.

Listen in won't you:

6-10am 96.5 the buzz...also streaming online. Yah, I said streaming, and it made me giggle...what of it?

4 comments:

Jared Brustad said...

Yay! Congrats!!!!

Unknown said...

Holy crap! Serious? That's great! You are now one of only two on-air personalities I like.

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

Congrats on the good news Keith!

Caroline said...

I will not hesitate to call in for "None of Your Business" next time.

Good job fetching the mayor this morning :P