11/26/2008

Tuesday Rehearsal, show, updates

First off, I am sad that I will be missing The Union on Friday night...I have to work. However, I know that Corey and Monique are super talented and that I will be able to see them again in Chicago someday. They already have a run at The Annoyance, so you know that they will be performing in Chicago for awhile.

Ryan has to leave IA because his plate is too full at the moment, he will be missed, he brought a great twist to our rehearsals, and he is a very funny man. I hope we will be playing with him again soon.

Rehearsal was great, we have a show this Saturday, and Caroline and I will be co-hosting the show together. I think that this will be very fun, we don't have to be in any of the games unless it needs it, so we can just focus on hosting and the longform at the end. I can't wait.

John and I are planning on watching a video of our 2 man show and chatting about what we can do differently. We have plenty of time till our next show in December.

Tommy and I have hooked up with Jerry Rapp. This man has much more video/directing/editing experience than we do...like he won several independent film awards with Mojave Phone Booth experience. He will be helping us record a few new videos over the holidays...so I promise, there will be more soon.

No comments: