10/27/2008

sorry

It has been very hectic lately. I have not had time to sit at my computer for more than 10 minutes and update my blog.

Things are starting to get back to normal though.

I need to talk about last Tuesday because I made such a big deal about it.

First I want to say that I love the communication in IA, we are able to vent our frustrations without worrying about hurting our directors feelings. However, we also need a solid director. Someone who can lead 110% with every one's trust. Unfortunately, there is not complete trust in our group right now. So, we had a sit down.

People were able to get some things off of their chest and the directors got to listen to what the group wanted to accomplish in a year's time.

Sadly, the meeting was over to quickly, we didn't get to finish everything we wanted to, but hey, we are passionate about this stuff, so one thing at a time. We did figure some things out as a group, and what would work best for us in the next year.

This Tuesday, we are going to finish off some of the topics and move on to the next Improv Festival. Hopefully, we can get everything discussed before time runs out, but most likely, this will take more than one meeting.

No comments: