2/27/2008

Tuesday Rehearsal

Great rehearsal last night. This is our second week where we have had rehearsal on Tuesday followed by a show on Wednesday at Famous Johnny's. We have shortened our rehearsals to 2 hours now instead of 3, and I have to say that it is a blessing. In a way we are perfecting and rehearsing our short form games at Famous Johnny's. We get to perform them every week and find out what works and what doesn't in front of a live audience. We also had auditions last Saturday that I couldn't attend, but I heard that the 3 who auditioned have promise. I will let you know as soon as anyone is accepted or not.


In other news, native KC man Ryan Dolan and his improv team Revolver are up for a Del Close award at the IO in Chicago. Specifically The Del Close award for best Harold team at IO. The Kansas City improv community was graced with their presence last fall. They put on a great show and taught some great workshops. From what I saw, they are a heck of an improv team. I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for them.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Thanks for the mention of Revolver, Keith. No one takes the awards too seriously, but on the flip side it's nice to be in the list.