1/10/2008

I Can't say enough


Another great rehearsal last night at Roving Imp. The cast is really coming together. I can't reiterate enough how great John Robison is at teaching people the basics of improv. He even knows how to make people feel very comfortable when they know that the scene wasn't that great. I think he really has a strong grasp on the fact that people learn by doing in improv. Then he gives them a simple note or reminder after the fact so that they learn from him as well. I still stick by my decision to join his group, because I see so much great potential with the group and the theater.

The Pitch wrote some very nice things about the teams participating in the Improv Thunderdome this weekend, and The Kansas City Star even mentioned something. This is going to be a great show. I will post all about it on Sunday or Monday morning. Until then, have a great weekend everyone, and support some great improv wherever you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great to see things going so well for the improv scene. Steve and I keep trying to convince ourselves it has NOTHING to do with our moving. Right? Please tell us we're right...

Thunderdome sounds great and I am so happy it is getting underway. I can't wait to read the recaps.