12/27/2007

Happy Holidays

I hope everyone had fun over the past week. I know I did. I also hope everyone had safe travels. There was some scary weather out there.

For the new year I am going to try and just do 2-3 shows at Comedy City while sticking with IA and starting again at RI. I can't wait to start at RI, I really feel that this is going to help us both in the long run. I know Clancy hates that, but until he fires me...what can he do. I am not doing this to help anyone or make money. I am doing it because I love it, so I will play where I love to play no matter what anyone says.

Comedy City may have its negative points but I just can't leave. One reason is the chance to play with all of those great people. They have been doing this a lot longer than I have and they are still there. I am still learning while I play there and I am having fun, so until that changes, I will be there.

New video from Tommy and Keith coming Monday, also we have started rehearsing for our 2-man long form show at the Improv Thunderdome on the 12th. I don't care if we win or not because right now our one rehearsal was a blast. Can't wait to perform it!

1 comment:

The Union said...

Good decision by you, Keith. I don't know why people feel intimidated by Clancy any more. Back in the day, we had to bow to his paranoia because there wasn't any other game in town. But now, he has no leverage other than to let people go. But it's not like he's got a surplus of hilarity available. He needs you more than you need him, is all I'm saying. Nobody owes him anything.