12/29/2007

This post was made for you and me

I'm pretty sure I am not the only improv nerd out there, so this post is for me...but also for any other improv nerds out there. I have found some great improv forums in the past few months and I thought that I would share them here with you.

First and foremost:

The Kansas City Improv Forum: City3.org
The Chicago Improv Forum: chicagoimprov.org
Yes And Forum: forums.yesand.com

Lastly, this is the Second City student forum...but it has a lot of good information on moving to Chicago, and how the classes are. Also, it is just a cheap way for me to live through the lucky bastards who are there: second city student forums

I know there are more out there, but these are the ones that I have some sort of connection with or are just great sources of abundant improv information. Enjoy!

No comments: