11/15/2007

Welcome Back

I got back from Lincoln a little late last night. I had an absolute blast this time around. It was even better than the first time. I don't want to give to much away, but I got tarred and feathered for the first time (and hopefully last) in my life. I was able to watch the first video and the director told me of his disappointment after we watched it. Apparently the client wants an ad...not a video...oh well. I still think the video turned out great. The next two should be equally funny. Sadly...the videos will not be ready until mid-December. They are creating a website, and they are going to launch all of the videos at the same time. I will definitely keep you all posted as soon as I hear anything.

It is great to be back. As much as I love sitting around and being filmed all day for a decent amount of money. I would much rather be back improvising here in Kansas City with the people I know and have grown with. I missed rehearsal on Tuesday and my body felt it. I was having improv withdrawals for sure. I have a show this evening at Comedy City and another on Saturday so I can get my fix.

Also, this weekend Tommy and I will be putting the finishing touches on another video. I promise that it will be up by Sunday night or Monday morning at the latest.

No comments: