11/09/2007

IA had a great turnout finally at The Mission Theatre for their show last night. From what I have heard it was also a great show. Strictly short form improv, but hilarious none the less.

I have given myself a new challenge for the upcoming shows I am in this weekend. Characters that are very far from myself. I know that I can change my body in order to create someone different, but what about my voice, and personality? I want the character to be grounded in reality, but to be nothing like me. I want people to see the character, not me playing a character. We'll see how that turns out.

Tonight is Comedy City, tomorrow is On The Spot, and at some point this weekend, Tommy and I will be putting the finishing touches on another video!!! Hopefully you are anticipating these things. For those who do read this, the upcoming videos are interviews...no more, I don't want to give anything away...but man they make me giggle.

The holidays are fast approaching which means there will be fewer posts around those days. Be patient people, I am not leaving you.

No comments: