10/08/2007

Lincoln

The trip was fantastic. The company put me up in the Chase Suites, which were very nice, and they just happened to be 20 yards from the place we were filming. Everything was convenient beyond belief. They made sure I was as comfortable as possible, and I didn't have to pay for anything while I was there except for some travel toothpaste. I didn't want to take pictures during filming, so I am very sorry that there won't be any here. However, as soon as the video is edited and up, I will post it. The next filming date is set for Nov. 12th, at which time I will be taking more photos to share here on my blog.

I have to say that the film crew was very organized, there was little downtime between shots, and I never felt as if they didn't know what they were doing. You could tell that they have done this before, and the professionalism showed. Since this was one of my first film acting jobs, I went into it with low expectations, and they exceeded all of them easily. Overall, I am giving them two thumbs up, and I might even add both pinkies. Now, it is time to memorize sketches for rehearsal tonight. Back to the grind of comedy in Kansas City.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Its a shame improv in KC is a grind. It definitely is hard work, on many fronts...