10/24/2007

Tuesday Rehearsal

Last night was IA's first rehearsal after the meeting. There was definitely a sense of higher energy. Everyone seemed a little more comfortable rehearsing now that we had some clear and definable goals. I have to give some high credit to John again for bringing in some twists to some short form games that make people cringe when we play them at rehearsal. Thanks John, for bringing in a different way to play them. This weekend I have two shows at Comedy City, and I get to play with some people I have never played with before. I am truly excited for this experience, this is one reason why I joined Comedy City in the first place. More updates after the shows.

Just in case you haven't seen them, here are some videos that IA did with KCWE, we are about to hook up with them again to try and do a few more. Enjoy:






2 comments:

Christopher said...

I had watched them before, but they're all still good. Do you still post at monkeyfiresshot or just here?

improvclown said...

just here chris...now and forever.