10/26/2007


Every show Comedy City takes a picture of audience volunteers. I love that they do that. In fact, I still to this day, look at all of the Polaroid pictures of audience volunteers thumb tacked to the walls in the main foyer. I can't help myself. They start back in the 80's and then continue till about 2000. Now they are kept online, which is a lot easier, but a little less nostalgic if you ask me. I love looking at the old players, and of course the hair from the 80's and 90's.

John Robison at the new Roving Imp Theater keeps a picture of each person or group who has performed at his theater. I just love this idea. Who knows, in 10 years maybe people will look at his pictures and recognize someone famous that used to play there, much like people do with Jason Sudeikis at Comedy City now.

5 comments:

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

Or perhaps someone like me. :)

Jared Brustad said...

I wonder who put up all those pictures??

Oh right. It was me. I AM awesome!

Christopher said...

There are a few pictures of me up on that wall. Let me know if you find them, so I can note the dates and go back and find them. I think they are mostly in the early 90's.

improvclown said...

I will let you know when and if I find you Chris.

Unknown said...

I like the pics of me in the early '90s, when I was young and thin and hopeful...