10/22/2007

5 Things

I don't know who started this but Corey and Mo in Chicago tagged me to do this wonderful, if not revealing list. Here is the premise:

"List 5 things that certain people (who are not deserving of being your friend anyway) may consider to be "totally lame," but you are, despite the possible stigma, totally proud of. Own it. Tag 5 others."

I took some time to think about this, because I have many things that people don't really know about me, and I had to really dig deep within myself to figure out if I was proud enough to reveal them on here. Ugh...here goes.

1. I am obsessive compulsive when it comes to cleaning and arranging things. Everything has to have an order. For example: In my closet, I sometimes (always) hang my shirts on hangers that have a matching color. I don't have to explain myself to you, so just keep laughing.

2. I am such an improv nerd that I read blogs about Chicago improvisers and I even listen to the Second City Podcast done by Ruby Streak. (Many of them have improvisers who are from Kansas City) It is as if I am living in Chicago through all of them. (That includes you Ryan and Corey, so keep me updated!) I even check the calenders of IO, The Annoyance and The Playground, to keep up on new teams.


3. I watch Days of Our Lives. My mother didn't work when I was younger and we used to watch it together when I was very young. (Don't question her parenting skills) Seriously, I have been watching that show for 20 years, I know the family history like the back of my hand, I am addicted and I need help.

4. I love gardening. I have a green thumb and I am very proud of it. I have grown many plants from seeds. I have my very own mister and I keep a bottle of fertilizer under the sink. I am most proud of my succulent plants that I have had for over 7 years now. I just can't kill anything...I am too good!

5. I have only dated one female my whole life and I ended up marrying her. We met in 1999, became great friends, started dating in 2001, got married in 2006. She is my best friend and the love of my life.

So there you go. Enjoy. Sadly, I am new to this improv blogging community, so I do not know anyone that has not already had this sent to them. In order to appease the gods I will try to do this again when I grow my improv friend list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good stuff, keith. after reading your 5, i wonder about what manner of woman could have married you. ha!

fyi - it doesn't have to be improvisers. tag others outside the circle. email them to make sure they see it, if you have to. are you positive you don't know five people with blogs?