9/14/2009

KCiF: 9

I just want to say that Susan Messing and Mark Sutton put on one of the best improv shows I have seen in years, if not my entire life. You can tell that they have each been doing this for years and that they each have a wonderful sense of play. That being said, great festival, great crowds, great after parties...just great.

IA kicked off Saturday night and I felt really happy with the way the show turned out. We all were very calm before the show and I think that everyone came out ready to have fun, I know I did. Even better was the fact that we were then able to sit down and watch the next 3 groups go on. After the curtain call we went to tower tavern, drank, and reflected on a job well done by everyone involved. I think everyone was very pleased with how the festival was run.

It will be very interesting to see what happens next year.

No comments: