2/16/2009

Things are getting a little hairy

So Babelfish won Thunderdome Saturday. It was great. I have to say, Stitch Tactics had me worried. They put on a great short form improv show. Really, if I was in the audience, it would've been a coin flip to me.

Needless to say, with the win, my improv schedule is getting hectic. Bare Tv is coming up, Dictionary Soup every month, Improv-Abilities every month, and now Babelfish in Thunderdome. On top of that, you have to rehearse for these shows.

I remember when I used to post about being in to many groups back in the winter of 2007. It's starting to happen again. I can only do so much and still have a life. I am going to have to do some serious changing and scheduling to keep this all going on.

Also, Improv-Abilities just found out that they were accepted into the Twin Cities Improv Festival. Looks like, school, work, and my wife will just have to wait their turn for my attention.

No comments: