2/12/2009

It's been a good improv week

Don't get me wrong, hearing that IA didn't make it into the Chicago Improv Festival was a downer, but not really.

Babelfish got in and I couldn't be more happy for them. They deserve it.

Monday brought a great Babelfish rehearsal due to the fact that we came off of a very fun performance up in Liberty.

Tuesday brought the best Harold IA has ever done due in fact to John, Nathan, and Joe being high from the news of Babelfish.

Then yesterday, John and I got together to watch our last Dictionary Soup show. We had one note from one scene in the entire thing. We were so pleased with that show, that now we are worried that we can never duplicate that kind of smart and fun improv. Only time will tell.

As for this weekend. Thunderdome is sold out. I am not one for competition, but being involved in this for all of the seasons, and never getting past the first round, I find myself hungry for a win. If we don't, it's not a big deal, but it sure would feel nice.