10/12/2008

Roving Imp Saturday

John and I had our 3rd Dictionary Soup show. I think we are really starting to find a rhythm with the show and with each other. It was a very fun show and it was over before I knew it started. John is so easy to play off of and he is fantastic at finding games within games within even more games. It is just plain fun to play with him, enough said.

Later that night Hype 7 invited me to be their monologist for an Armando, which I believe they were playing for the first time, in their show.

It was the first time I have ever been a monologist for an Armando, and I think I did well. I talked 3 times and each little story was true. It seemed to be great material, because the Hype 7ers came out and played the hell out of it. They looked like they had just as much fun as Tantrum did in their festival version of the Armando. They had some hilarious ideas and they edited very aggressively. Overall, a great evening of improv.

No comments: