10/15/2008

IA show

We had a private gig at a church last night. I think I might have said something to this effect. "When we are forced to play clean, we play very intelligent, and focus on relationships better." Something like that anyway. The show was great, the audience was great, and I had fun. (I know, this has been my response a lot lately, but I am having a hell of a time on stage lately)

It was a singles group meeting at a church in southern overland park. Yah, single religious people, but man, they were more responsive then some of those drunks we have to deal with, and of course they gave better suggestions. All around, a solid show by all involved.

I met with a small business adviser today about the possibility of opening an improv theater and bar. He was very excited with everything I had to offer and gave me a lot of great advice and research techniques to help us with our business plan. Joe and I are taking it very slow, in fact, we are only seeing if this is financially feasible, before taking the big plunge.

No comments: