2/25/2008

Improv weekend

I have heard nothing but great things about Hype 7's shows on Friday and Saturday, as well as The Trip Fives rendition of "The Bat." Congrats to both of those groups for great shows. A little birdie told me that Hype 7 tried their first long form...ever, and they have been around well over 10 years now...that is amazing. Congratulations.

The 5pm and 7:30pm shows were sold out at Comedy City. A welcome change to the horrible 2007 that I experienced with Comedy City. The Black Box Theater was filled to the brim, and so was the energy. It was my first time playing with veteran Josh Steinmetz, and I loved every minute of it. He attacks short form like everyone should. If you want to learn how to perform short form better, come and watch him.

Tomorrow I will recap how our high school workshop went. (I miss having constant energy; I don't miss trying to be cool)

Until then, enjoy Tommy trying to grow a mustache:


3 comments:

TBinKC said...

You and Tommy creep me the hell out.

improvclown said...

You're welcome!

sugarbumkin said...

It's true, we did. Invented our own format, too.