11/27/2007

So what, we don't have to know each other.


I stumbled across Molly Erdman's blog. For those of you who don't know her, she is the hilarious female in the Sonic commercials, and has been on the Second City Mainstage for quite some time now. (Although I guess she just moved to LA) Her blog is great. As if I needed another thing to fulfill my improv addiction. Her blog is very informative about her move to LA and the "business." She even has some blogs about her Second City past. Good stuff.

Sure, we don't know each other, we aren't friends, but why can't I post a link to her blog. I think it is great, and I respect her. It takes a lot of work to get on the Second City Mainstage. I wish nothing but the best for her and I will support her in any way I can you judgemental jerk!

1 comment:

sugarbumkin said...

Thanks for posting that link, I LOVE improv blogs and the one I had been reading has closed so I've been looking for another. Yay!