10/19/2009

IA had auditions

We had two people audition for IA last Tuesday and I voted yes for both of them. They are two strong players with serious potential to help IA as they also get help from IA. As I am about to take at least a two month break from IA, I strongly recommended picking them both up to start training them for shows next year. If I start back up in January, it will be great to play with them after they have been rehearsing for two months. I think they will both bring some much needed energy and focus to a group who has had a rough few months.

In other news Impfest 09 is coming up and I am so excited for John's theater to get some much deserved attention and audience this weekend. I will be doing my last IA shows for the year there which will be bittersweet. However, I will also be doing Dictionary Soup in front of some peers and that is very exciting. I can't wait to hear what people think of it.

1 comment:

David said...

Break a leg man! And have fun too!

I'm glad that there will be 1 more Dictionary Soup before you go on break!