8/03/2009

Long time no blog

Sorry...I could make excuses, but what's the point. I've been busy and facebook is the new blog..right...isn't that what the kids are saying?

Anyway, I'm back to blogging on a regular basis, seriously. I started this as an online diary of the improv news in my life. And I have missed a lot of news in these last few months.

In June IA went to the Twin Cities Improv Festival. We had a blast and I really love that city. Tommy is lucky to live their now. Their improv scene is light years ahead of ours and I have to admit, it made me jealous.

Oh yah, and I learned that an improv group should not eat at Chipotle before a show. I am pretty sure that every single one of us pooped before the show. A couple of us may have gone more than once. However, it was a good show...hmm.

Tommy moved to Minneapolis so our videos have been put on hold...that's right, on hold. If he is ever back in town, we will definitely work on some more.

Dictionary Soup, just keeps getting better and better. In fact, I have a feeling I will be getting more involved at Roving Imp as long as John allows it. He painted his stage blue...it's gorgeous.

Dennis Dupont has invited me to many private gigs that he assembled and Loaded Dice even asked me to help them with a show at the Record Bar with The Trip Fives that was packed! There will be another on August 18th with IA and the T5's that should be well attended also. It is an absolute honor to be asked to play with anyone, it makes me feel as if I may just be good at this thing called improv.

So much is coming up in my improv life. I promise I will blog consistently from now on...To Be Continued...

No comments: