2/23/2009

A Fantastic Weekend Of Improv

Friday - I was on the radio station that I work for and the afternoon DJ asked me about the show. We then proceeded to promote the show in an interesting way. Needless to say, it worked, and some people showed up because of it. Overall, the IA show at Lucky's was a lot of fun, and I loved hosting with John. Even though it was his last show, I know that he will still be involved in the KC improv community somehow.

Saturday - Dictionary Soup with John. Not much of a crowd, but it didn't matter. I think we challenged ourselves to do some dramatic stuff instead of going for the funny. I had to come home and talk about happy things with my wife, because the show was very emotional, but still a great and fun show.

Tuesday's rehearsal challenge - Slow down and enjoy the character

No comments: