12/30/2008

Another Year Ending

2008 is gone...what a year. Looking back through my blog I know that I wanted to focus on one or two major improv projects. IA got to go to the Chicago Improv Festival and John and I have finally made room for a two man improv show, Dictionary Soup, once a month, at his theater...which is way to much fun to have on stage at any given time.

2009 is going to be even more fun. IA is still a priority, but I can now spread that between Dictionary Soup and a new project in Bare TV. I am very excited for this, because it is an improvised late night talk show...but, I get to write and improvise on the fly. It will be different, challenging, and above all, exciting...I really can't wait for this to start.

On top of that I will be involved in Improv Thunderdome 3 with the super-indie improv group Babelfish.

The Kansas City Improv Festival will be somewhere in 2009, which I am sure I will have a hand in the education side of again.

and...on top of all of that, I will definitely be joining the Improv Gym on occasion.

Kansas City Improv has never been more fun or collaborative than it is going to be in 2009, there are going to be some fun shows, and I can't wait to be a part of them.

No comments: