8/14/2008

upcoming events

I am getting very excited for the next few weekends.

On the 23rd John Robison and I are going to perform our 2-man improv show called Dictionary soup at the Roving Imp Theater. Both of us have gotten much better since the last time we have tried this. It is very fun performing with John, he is so attentive, and so playful. It will be fun for sure.

On the 30th Burnin Sternums performs at the Improv Thunderdome. This is always a blast, some people get caught up in the competition, but I just want to play with people I don't normally play with, and have fun. On top of that I hope the audience has fun too.

Then of course after that is the wonderful and exciting Kansas City Improv Festival. Number 8 for those who are counting. It will be stressful for some, but for me it will be an absolute blast. I can't wait to see the performers, and see how the community comes together to put on this wonderful festival. For a local improviser, this is what it is all about. Bringing back those who helped start everything and celebrating what we are still producing today.

It's fun to be an improviser in Kansas City right now.

1 comment:

TBinKC said...

I'm glad someone's excited.

I'm mostly excited because the constant throwing up I'm going to be doing is almost certain to mean more rapid weight loss.