8/21/2008

Roving Imp nerves

I get to rehearse with John tomorrow before our 2 man longform show on Saturday. I really am excited about it because it is such a challenge for 2 people to maintain a world of characters for 40-50 minutes. Luckily, John is an easy improviser to work with and I always find some way to have fun on stage. I wasn't nervous at all until John said that a reporter and a photographer from the Star would be there. I don't know why that makes me nervous, but it does. More so for John, because he is finally getting some well deserved attention, and I want to put on a great show at his theater to represent Roving Imp well. Send an improv prayer up to Del for us please.

1 comment:

Inky Neverwhere said...

It was a GREAT night at the Imp last night! Your and John's four-character segment was stunning.