7/02/2008

Tuesday Rehearsal

Tonight we found out that Caroline and Katie will be taking a break from IA for about a month. But then, from the shadows...Caroline came forth. She will be with us for a little while...then she will be taking a break. I understand completely why they need it. It has been a hectic summer already for IA what with Chicago and everything. Last winter I tried to be in 4 improv groups at the same time and about killed myself trying. Hope they come back soon though, funny women in improv are rare, and Katie and Caroline are huge assets to our team.

Speaking of busy, I am still with IA, but I am also still doing 1-2 Comedy City shows a month...which is very easy to manage. I am also with a Thunderdome team, but we don't start rehearsing for awhile. John Robison and I are going to try our 2 man longform piece again starting in late July or early August. I would love to be able to do that show once a month as well, so that I can keep flexing my longform brain. He feels the same way, so time will tell what happens with that. I will definitely keep you all posted.

No comments: