5/05/2008

One Great Weekend

Friday morning, I woke up like a kid at Christmas. I was very excited for the evening of shows ahead. I was unable to play in the first show IA had during First Fridays, but this time, I was definitely playing. We got to share the stage with 4 fantastic performers in Megan Mercer, Jenny Roser, Ed Doris, and Jared Brustad, all of The Trip Fives.

It was 5 hours of fun. I hope the audience enjoyed it, I know I did. I have to admit that when I watch The Trip Fives play, it is like watching the pro's out of Chicago do it, so to play with them feels like a privilege.

Saturday: IA had a private show for 60 High School choir girls from Minnesota. Didn't really know what to expect, but luckily we had a great cast and we put on a great show. The kids loved it, and more importantly, the adult chaperone's loved it.

A great weekend of improv capped off by the Chicago Improv Festival Schedule coming out. It's great to see Improv-Abilities name with all of those famous people.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I still don't know what Swizzle and Twerk are...

Glad I'm not a high school girl anymore.