4/21/2008

100th post

Saturday was IA's first season 2 show. It was definitely a very fun show. Our rehearsals have gotten so much better since the new year and it really shows in our performances. We had an audience of about 20. Our longform was very good, we were very patient with our scenes. We didn't force anything into the scenes, everything came out of some very good listening, and some great characters. I am very proud of IA's shows lately, and they can only get better with all of the opportunities we have coming up.

I promise there are more Tommy and Keith videos coming soon. It has just been tough scheduling filming days. We have some great ideas ready to shoot though, and when they are up, I will post them here.

I have my first Comedy City show in what feels like a very long time, and I am not actually excited about performing there at all. There are just to many other good groups and events, run by good people, going on right now, for me to concentrate on Comedy City. (I get excited about playing with certain people though, just in case they read this)

2 comments:

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

Congrats on the C. So, your enthusiasm for CC is waning? What exactly is causing this?

Jared Brustad said...

I sense Pete's sarcasm in that question.