3/03/2008

Weekend Recap

Kansas City had some beautiful weather this weekend, so of course the Comedy City shows were light on Saturday. Still some great shows though, lots of fun. Sunday Tommy and I got together to work on a video that we were pretty excited to do. It turned out to be one of the best so far. We are very proud of it.





Yah, I play Waldo. Pretty smooth how it looks and sounds as if I am behind the camera huh?

This week is a precursor to improv thunderdome next week. Hope the teams are prepared for a big crowd and a stellar show. I know I am.

3 comments:

Jared Brustad said...

This one is, by far, my favorite.

Anonymous said...

I can't comment about the video (all videos are blocked at work). But I just wanted to let you know how much fun you are to play with.

A heapin' helpin'. That's how much.

improvclown said...

Wow, thanks Nikki. Right back at ya baby!