3/07/2008

More Frickin Links

Wednesday night I was able to be an audience member for the Famous Johnny's show. Another crowd of 30 people who we didn't know. I also got the chance to sit with one of the new members of IA. His name is Jim, and sitting next to him makes me look even more nerdy. He is definitely going to help us get some more women to our shows. (I have a little man crush, don't tell him.) The show was fantastic. I think we turned some people on to improv for sure.

In other news, there is yet another improv link to wet the whistle. Second City Touring Company Website. It includes Interviews with former company members and current. So far, it is a very good website. Just another way to feel as if we live in Chicago. Second City is definitely branching out and putting their stories out there, on the web, for people who are interested in the ins and outs of the industry.

No comments: