3/27/2008

Famous Johnny's #5

Our best audience to date. There were at least 40 people there that I counted. However, it was our youngest audience so far at the club and they wanted to see a dirty show. Well, we gave them one of the dirtiest shows I have ever been a part of. It was fun, but I am still trying to figure out if I liked performing in it. It seemed to be dumbed down improv. (It was for a stand-up type crowd) But, at least a dozen of the young people came up to us afterwards and said they loved it, and that they would come back for more. That's what we wanted, and I have to remember that in improv, you have to give them what they want first, so that they come back for more. Then, when they do come back, you can hit them with some artsy intelligent humor. Stay tuned for next weeks outcome.

6 comments:

Jared Brustad said...

Awesomenesstastic!!!!

John said...

No kidding. I still don't feel clean enough, even after showering. I never thought I'd be in anything like this... it was great to get that kind of reaction though, wasn't it? This is how the Wayans Brothers got started... "Hey, people will laugh at dirty stuff..."

Unknown said...

OK. Example of smut, please.

improvclown said...

not on here...maybe in person sometime

Jared Brustad said...

I heard that there was something special done to a tic-tac.

Caroline said...

The tic-tac was two weeks ago... and that was priceless.