3/14/2008

Celebrate Kansas City Improv

Let's just recap what is happening, or has happened, this week for Kansas City Improv.

Wednesday:
-Improv-Abilities at Famous Johnny's

Friday:
-CounterClockwiseComedy at Westport Coffeehouse
-Full Frontal Comedy at Union Station
-I even heard Hype 7 is getting together to bond at Dave and Busters

Saturday:
-Full Frontal Comedy at Union Station
-Improv Thunderdome featuring players from Makeshift Militia, Comedy City, Tantrum
-Roving Imp Theater in Bonner Springs is holding auditions and has two shows


What a representation of the growth of improv here in Kansas City. Hope you can make it out to see any of these shows, except Thunderdome, which sold out last week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget Tantrum's show at 7pm before Thunderdome!

sugarbumkin said...

I went to Saint Louis last week for four days. Before I left I asked on their forums and a couple group's myspace accounts if anyone had any shows going on that weekend. Not a single thing was going on. I had no idea that our scene was more hopping than STL's, and I'm quite astonished. We are so lucky to be here!

Scott said...

Also, City3's BBQ fundraiser tonight!