1/25/2008

New Second City Show Links

The Director and Stars of the new Revue at Second City have each started a journal. The Director's Journal can be found HERE. There are only a few entries, but so far I am loving it. It is great to see the inside of how a show is put on from the get go. Especially since most of it comes from improvised scenes.

The Star's journals are HERE, They are actually quick video interviews of each cast member so far. I am sure that once they get done with the introductory videos, they will move on to how the show is coming about.

This stuff is exciting to me, if you don't share in the excitement, I don't care. To each their own right. I have a friend who is in love with the Geico Gecko...weird right, but it's his thing, so who are we to judge him.

No comments: