12/05/2007

My Week

Monday: City 3 board meeting. It went well, we took some eggs out of our basket and we are going to be focusing on things that help grow the improv community. Bringing well-known groups/improvisors to do shows and/or workshops. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for a High School Improv League as well.

Tuesday: Great IA rehearsal. We discussed our plans for next year and I am very excited for what is in store. More news on that in the future. (IA also has had 3 private shows this week!!!)

Wednesday: Editing two more videos for the Tommy and Keith stuff. Can't tell you to much, but they do involve a burger and an answering machine...hmmm.

Thursday: A well deserved break.

Friday: IA private gig at Arrowhead Stadium...(not on the turf, but in some clubhouse) I will definitely let you know how this goes. I am very excited for this.

Saturday: Comedy City shows all night. (Hope they don't get cancelled)

No comments: