12/17/2007

Man I am dying for an IA rehearsal. Last Tuesday we took the night off because of the storm. If I go for more than a week without seeing those guys it makes me itch. It is by far my favorite improv group to be a part of due to the fact that it was my first and its level of talent within the group is just sooooo great! I just can't wait to see what 2008 has in store for IA. 2007 was such a success, how could we top it?

In other news comedy city had some great shows over the weekend as well. I am still having fun playing there so there is nothing negative to report. Of course the building is still for sale but why would Clancy tell the new guy what is going on. So, I have no idea what is in store for Comedy City in 2008. I am sure I will find out what happens, the day that it happens, and then you will know the next day. Stay tuned!

I am also thinking about joining Roving Imp in 2008. They blew me away on Friday night. I have watched that theatre from the first day of construction and it has been a pleasure to see the growth. I am high on John Robison as a director and I always will be. He is turning that group into a professional troupe. I think I could learn a lot from him. If I do join that group I will have to make some decisions about Comedy City. Clancy is not keen on you being a part of any other group, but if I had to be honest I would choose IA and RI over CC any day. (are you keeping up with those acronyms?)

Tommy and I are still working on the videos, and new one comes out about every 2 weeks. There will be one out later today and I will post it up here tomorrow if I get time.

No comments: