11/19/2007

oh well...

Saturday's 5:00pm Comedy City show was cancelled. (this is becoming annoying) It was also the only show I was scheduled in. However, their late show had at least 140 reservations when I left. Since the show was cancelled Tommy and I got to chat about some upcoming video work that we want to accomplish, so all in all, it turned out to be a productive evening.

Speaking of video stuff, we have posted our next one on our Youtube account...but I will just post it here anyway:




I am not going to be able to make it to the hush hush Fight Club this evening due to some more birthday plans we have for the wife. Thank God IA has rehearsal tomorrow, I need to get some of this funny out before I explode.

By the by, it has been a few weeks since I took a hiatus from Roving Imp and quit CounterClockwiseComedy, and I am still very comfortable with my decisions. It has freed up some much needed time to finish up some other things that I feel are more important to me right now. I am still planning on joining back up with Roving Imp after the holidays, so stay tuned for that new endeavor.

1 comment:

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

FWIW, I think the final count for the 10PM show was 193.