11/05/2007

Lots of news

Last night Improv-Abilities had Tim Baltz and Rebecca Hanson from Second City's Tour Co. come and teach us an improv workshop. It was a fantastic workshop. Everyone involved was so focused and ready to learn. (The pros were here right, we were ready to learn) However, both Tim and Rebecca said that we were far ahead of where they thought we would be. It seemed as if they planned on us not knowing how to perform long form. I am very excited that we exceeded their expectations. Don't get me wrong, we still learned a lot, but I think we definitely surprised them. Tonight IA is going to be filming some more KCWE stuff at the Sprint Center, so if you're going to see Garth, be prepared for improv.

Tommy and I finally finished some videos. We are trying this new venture out. We both love doing short videos and so far it has been fun. You can check out the first video (with more to come) by clicking the link on the right, or just right here.

Oh what the heck, I will just post it here!


Also, I go back to Lincoln to film some more viral videos for the Nebraska Tourism Bureau next Monday. The first one is still not finished, but I promise as soon as I get it, you will too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool stuff about the workshop. that tim baltz is aces, too.

Anonymous said...

By the way, we ran into Tim last night. He went on and on about how great you guys were, how you were miles ahead of the game and they just wanted to have more time with you. He said to say hi to you.

improvclown said...

Thanks Mo! That makes my heart sing!