10/10/2007

Tuesday rehearsal and upcoming events


Man, two great rehearsals in a row. I left Tuesday's Improv-Abilities rehearsal pooped as well. Then again, we rehearse from 7-10pm...maybe that has something to do with it. But, I personally challenged myself all night with characters who had a clear physical trait. (or at least tried) I think I may have even hurt my back, it was worth it. Tonight, I am giving myself a much needed improv break. Then we start back up again with a show Thursday at the Mission Theater, followed by Revolver on Friday, workshops on Saturday with Ryan Dolan and his Chicago Gang, and topped off with a long form show in Lawrence with Revolver again. Whew...I am getting tired just thinking about it. Hope to see most of you there this weekend, it is going to be a blast.

No comments: