10/17/2007

It's okay, it's just one last busy week

Rehearsal Monday, rehearsal Tuesday, break Wednesday, show Thursday, improv-abilities meeting on Friday, and a show on Saturday. That's it, after this week, I will have a lighter load. I may even be quitting another group in order to slow down a bit and focus my priorities into City 3's production and education committees. I am definitely spreading myself to thin lately. How can I help City 3 or any group that I am in, if I am rehearsing or preforming everyday? City 3 is going to become a huge focus, and then I have to choose between IA, CC, and CCC. IA was my first group, I have such a huge investment in it, it would be impossible to quit. CC is just so easy, there is no rehearsal, just show up and play, quitting that would be stupid. CCC was a side project I started in order to try more long form and other comedy acts, but now IA is starting to open up into long form and sketch...

Time will tell. Let's see how this week goes and then I will decide. I am taking a much needed break tonight, I will be back Friday morning to report on the CC show.

No comments: