9/26/2007

My Week

Here is a list of all improv related events that I have scheduled this week:

Monday: Rehearsal CounterClockwiseComedy 6pm-8pm, Fight Club 8pm-9pm
Tuesday: Rehearsal Improv-Abilities 7pm-10pm
Wednesday: City 3 Production Meeting 12:00pm-1:00pm, Rehearsal Roving Imp 7pm-9:30pm
Thursday: Comedy City Show 6:45pm-9:30pm
Friday: Comedy City Show 6:45pm-9:30pm
Saturday: Comedy City Show 4:15pm-9:30pm

Now I will try not to complain. I purposefully took on all of these groups/projects because I wanted to do as much improv as possible, and get better. However, I think there comes a time when you can look at your schedule and realize that you are spreading yourself to thin. Sadly, I am going to have to prioritize soon and drop something in order to put my focus into the groups where I feel I will continue to learn and have fun. Tough decisions ahead. Stay tuned!

No comments: